I now offer 12v Amplifier Repair Service focusing on out-of-warranty repairs. Repairing an amp can be far less expensive than buying new or even buying a used one. I can repair MOST amplifier brands but some of the internal parts in older amps are obsolete. You should DM, call, text, or email me with questions about your amp. Please include what is wrong with the amp; are any lights on, or it blows the fuse when I connect the power wires, etc. More information will be helpful before proceeding with a repair.
Got an amp that doesn't work and you just want to sell it? DM, email, call or text me, I might be interested in purchasing.FLAT REPAIR RATES
- Class A/B (total wattage all channels) 0w-500w $185 plus parts
- Class A/B (total wattage all channels) 500w-1000w $225 plus parts
- Class A/B (total wattage all channels) over 1000w $300 plus parts
- Class D Half/Full Bridge 0w-5000w $350 plus parts
- Class D Half/Full Bridge 5500w-10000w $400 plus parts
- Class D Half/Full Bridge over 10000w $500 plus parts
REPAIR SERVICE DETAILS
- Customer pays for return shipping plus the cost of repairs
- Amps are shipped in the same container received, please use care in shipping your amps
- If you are local, you may drop off the amp anytime.
- We will email you an invoice with the total repair cost including repair fee, cost of parts and return shipping
- If you choose not to have your amp repaired or if the amp is not repairable, customer pays for return shipping.
- If the amp bench test OK, we charge $75 for this service.
- I provide a 30 day warranty on all amp repairs
- Repaired amps go through a 15m stress test before we certify.
- Any amp repair bill not paid within 60 days of customer repair notification, will be forfeited
HOW IT WORKS
You ship me the amp at the address shown below. Please email me or text me the tracking information. It generally takes a few days to perform testing. I will email you a repair service details invoice and the repair total including parts needed to make repairs plus return shipping charge. Total repair time could be 1 to 4 weeks depending on part availability. Please contact me before sending me your amp. Please provide as much detail as possible about your amp when contacting me. In the unlikely event the amp is not repairable or if parts are not available, I will ship the amp back to you, customer pays for return shipping.HIGH VOLTAGE CAR AUDIO
1043C GADSDEN HIGHWAY
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35235