Our HVCA POWER LINE XD8 distribution buss bars are constructed using 3/8" durable ABS plastic for the base. ABS is ideal when excellent rigidity, hardness and heat resistance are required making our XD8 ideal for engine bay and in car mounting. Our bars are 100% Copper Tinned Coated for maximum current transfer. These bars can be mounted where there is a need to pull multiple groupings of power wire together, such as an engine bay battery delete. Distribution bars are shipped equipped with (16) 5/16-18 1/2"(L) Stainless Steel Flange Bolts. MADE IN THE USA
- 3/8" ABS base construction
- 3/8" 100% Copper tinned coated bars
- Aluminum standoffs
- HVCA clear plex lid with nylon thumb screws
- Comes equipped with (8) 5/16-18 1/2"(L) Stainless Steel Flange Bolts
- DIMENSIONS OF PRODUCT: 6.375(L)" x 2.5(W)" x 1.875(H)"