JL Audio's Slash v2 amplifiers aren't just powerful, they're smart. As your battery voltage fluctuates while you drive, the Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply™ system maintains steady, consistent power at any impedance between 1.5 and 4 ohms and at any voltage between 11 and 14.4 volts. You'll get all the power, all the time, even with a wide range of speaker combinations.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 3 to 8 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-5000 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- Absolute Symmetry™ Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-7/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 10-1/16"D
This is a purchase for repair/resell item. We benched tested in house and found no issue. We tested the amp and it passed our load certification test and comes with a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase.