The Precision Power iON amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to marvelously efficient full-range Class D topology and SMT technology.
- Small Compact 4.75” Wide Chassis
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input
- Quick Disconnect RCA/High-Level Wire Harness
- Direct Wire 8ga. Power and Speaker Output Harness
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
This amp was repaired in house and passed our load test certification and comes with a 30 day warranty from the date or purchase. Read the repair notes here.